Tuesday 28 June 2011

Pash, Pick or Pass hosted by Belle's Bookshelf

Pash, Pick or Pass is a meme hosted by Belle. If you've never played before, the idea is that you choose from a particular grouping of guys who you'd...well....pash, pick or pass on! This week's man meat comes from the world of True Blood. I have to put in a little bit of a disclaimer here because I've only watched a few episodes of True Blood and only because my husband made me so I'm only going off what I've seen so far plus these pics!

My Picks:

Pash: I will probably get raked through the coals for this but for me there is just something very 'Village of the Damned' about Alexander. Still it was between him or Stephen.
Pick: I don't know what it is but I seem to always prefer werewolves to vampires. Maybe it's that they're still alive...or the abs....


Pass: No comment required but I just cringe whenever he says "Sookaay"

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha excellent post, thanks so much for participating! I can see what you mean about the Village of the Damned thing, but I have so much love for Eric :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No probs! This is such a fun topic. I'll def be participating in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, its so much fun.
    I have to agree with you on the pass of Bill he annoys the heck out of me.
    I have to say though i'm a fan of Alexander a tad more than the werewolf. But i do like werewolfs.
    great post!
    - abbeys bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

I believe in comment karma. Comment and I shall return :)